Sunday, February 26, 2006

gb # 22 thank you

I am finishing my participation in the green blogathon 2006. I appreciate the support I received in various fashion from all those involved. It was an interesting experience and I am happy to have been a part of it. If you like what you’ve read here please check out these guys and girls and all they had to say this weekend as they spent their time writing in support specific charities. Good people doing good work will always make a difference.

Also please consider a donation in support of Trees for Life as it was my intention in writing this weekend to help this organization continue to support the environment and the human population it supports.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron,

We (the NC Powerdown group) are having a conference on peak oil and community solutions on March 25 at Love Auditorium, Duke University. We should have a link up to the NC Powerdown website in early March with details on directions, schedule, etc. -Peter

Liz Logan said...

Howdy Neighbor!

I am finally getting around to visiting you blog after you left a helpful note about the Real Oil Crisis film.

I really like what you are doing here and will be adding you to my blog roll. You are an inspiration!